In this course you will learn computer fundamentals and advance computing skills. We suggest you to practice what you will learn in classes as much as you can by yourself at home. In this page you can see the course outline at a glace and the programs we will teach you during the course.
Introduction To Computer Fundamentals
- Operating System (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
- DOS/Windows (update version)
- Classification Of Computer Memory, Devices
- Classification Of(CPU,Monitor,Keyboard,Mouse,Printer, etc).
- Drive & Disk (HDD, CD, Floppy, etc.).
- Basic Idea of Computer Hardware & Software.
- Software management system.
- Basic Idea of Computer Maintenance
- Keyboard scaling
- D.T.P software (4 keyboard interface)
- Keyboard interface
MS Office: Word Processing Program
- MS Word [File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Table, Window]
- Data Entry
- MS Excel [File, Edit, View, Insert, Format, Tools, Data, Window]
DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- MS Access (all version)/ FoxPro
Graphical Presentation Program
- Basic Idea of Photoshop & photo scanning/ PowerPoint
- Project work.
Basic Hardware and Software (Level-1)
- Introduction to Computer Hardware
- Computer Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- PC Tools
- Norton Commander
- Norton disk doctor
- Anti Virus
- Visual Basic Level-1
- FoxPro Programming
- New Technology
- Practical Project